Saturday, October 1, 2011

Countdown

Two weeks from today I will be basking in the hot Mexican sun, sipping some cervesas (a la Corona commercials) and taking a big breather from the shit that's gone down in the past few months.

Yeah THAT'S RIGHT! I AM GOING TO MEXICO!

I will miss my partner in crime terribly - my experiences down south were really amped up and taken to a WHOLE new level with a fabuloso travel companion... but she will be there in spirit. I will have mucho rummo & uno, dos, tres cervesas for her and TRY to get even just a slight buzz this time.

I am extremely excited about this trip. Words can't even describe. I know it won't be the same as the awesome, shit-show time I had at Christmas last year... but in a way, that is a good thing. That week was unforgettable.

This time it's different... in a completely exciting, unknown, random kind of way.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment