Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back at it

I used to blog. It flipflopped from random posts, to food blogging, to a running blog. Followed no real theme. I used to care about the number of readers I had - made sure I had updated templates to appeal to my readers - apologized if I hadn't blogged in a day or two or more.

But... this time around it's different.

I've kept that blog up... for now. Sometimes I enjoy looking back and seeing what was going on in my life. I met some great people, created wonderful memories and I enjoy reflecting on that. Maybe one day I'll shut it down, but for now it's still there for me and you to peruse, should we decide to.

The writing was always an outlet. Even though I had no rhyme or reason to what I was writing, it was a welcome outlet. I want to get back to that.

Welcome Lex2point0.

So much has changed for me in the past year or so. I've done a lot of self-reflecting. Had to learn and re-learn so many things in life. It's been nothing short of a time...

Now I welcome you to see what goes on behind these green/blue/hazel eyes (/a la Kelly Clarkson). Cuz really, my eyes do change color.... Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment